2019 CVYSL Spring League
CVYSL Spring League is coming up super-fast. Register your team today!!!!
Even if only half your team is interested in playing this Spring. So long as you have a coach, and half your team please proceed, and fill out this form. We are also keeping a list of individual players that want to play Spring soccer, but need a team. We will do our best to fill out any teams that are short players with the players from this list.
Key things to know about Spring League
- Schedule for Spring CVYSL League
- Practices will begin on March 1st
- Each team will have 8 games on Saturdays from 3/16 to 5/18
- No games on Easter weekend, 4/20
- All games will be played at the La Sierra soccer fields at 5325 Engle Rd, Carmichael, CA 95608
- Practices will be at fields across the area, allowing practices to be a bit closer to home
- U6 and U8: $225 per team
- U10: $275 per team
- U12: $325 per team
- U14: $350 per team
- Fees go towards field rentals, porta poties, field paint, ref fees, and a few other small items.
- U6 games will be managed by coaches, just like the Fall season
- U8 games will have 1 center referee for Spring league
- U10 teams will have 1 center referee
- U12 and U14 teams will have 3 referees
All players participating on your teams must have played recreation soccer last Fall in either CVYSL or RCYSL, and must have a valid Cal North player card from last Fall. Any players that played on a competitive team last Fall are not eligible to play in the CVYSL Spring League.
How to register
Coaches: Follow this link to register your team:
Players: If you are an individual player looking for a team to join follow this link, and we will work to add you to one of our teams that may be short a few players.
Contact Kim Barnard with an additional questions.
CVYSL Spring League Committee